The Avaya J129 IP Phone (700512392) is in stock.
The Avaya J129 IP Phone replaces the Avaya E129 IP and is a perfect entry-level office phone.
The Avaya J129 IP Phone has exceptional audio and voice performance due to a built-in speakerphone allowing for conference calling as well as full-duplex hands-free calling capabilities. The Avaya J129 also provides secure, voice communications system for use in communal areas. It also supports Power over Ethernet which eliminates the need for cabling and enables the phone to work through power outages.
The Avaya J129 IP Phone (700512392) is a SIP phone, supporting Avaya Aura and IP Office environments. It can be used to replace existing analogue or digital phones with more up-to-date technology, with minimum disruption.
MF Communications has a large range of new and remanufactured Avaya business phones, telephone system and network carrier parts in stock. Our warehouse includes 1000s of business phones, telephone system and network carrier parts. All products come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
So if you cannot find the products you need, please contact us and we will find them for you.
Please quote Avaya J129 IP Phone or 700512392 when contacting us about this product.
- Single-line phone supports two concurrent calls
- Monochrome 128×32 pixel display (56 x 14.5mm)
- Display showing time, softkeys, labels & menu items
- Navigation arrows
- Recent call Log (100 entries)/Aura contact list (250 entries)
- Transfer/hold/call forwarding
- Park/Unpark calls
- Conference calling
- 3 context-sensitive soft keys
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Volume control/mute
- Built-in volume boost for hearing impaired
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet class one device
- Headset jack
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.