MF Communications can supply a wide range of new and remanufactured Nortel business phones.
This includes various ranges, from the T7000 BCM, M3900, 1100, 1200, i2000, M3000, M2000, M6000, to conference phones such as the Nortel IP 2033.
We can also supply legacy products such as the Nortel Norstar M7000 phones, including M7000, M7208, M7324, M7310 and M7324 models. Our remanufacturing process is rigorous and includes a series of quality assurance checks to ensure all products reach the same standards.
If you’re looking for an IP desk phones to support multiple communications roles, the Nortel 1100 series could be the answer. Featuring a sleek, ergonomic design, the 1100 IP series include a high-resolution display to support data web-based applications.
A mid-range model, suitable for office workers and administrative personnel, the Nortel 1120e IP phone is a four-line intermediate-level desktop IP Phone that is compatible with the CS1000, Option 11 and BCM systems.
The Nortel 1120e phone can be wall mounted, or desk-based, with the addition of a five-position adjustable foot stand. The high resolution of the 240×80 graphical tiltable display supports the presentation of customised data and web-based applications via external application servers.
With an integrated 10/100 Base-T switch and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), the LAN and PC ports can connect directly to the network, via an RJ-45 connector. This allows increased reliability and cost effectiveness due to only one cable being required per desk top for both IP phone and collocated PC traffic.
Features of the Nortel 1120e IP phone include
- Up to four user-defined line/programmable feature keys
- Fourteen fixed key and four soft label keys
- Backlit display
- Pixel-based (240 x 80) display
- Supports converged (voice & data) applications presentation from external application servers
- Five position (-5 + 55 degrees) adjustable footstand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new Enter key
- (USB) port for support of standard USB mouse, keyboard and powered hubs
- Data and web-centric applications text and graphical presentation support as delivered from external application servers
- Intergrated autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with shared PC access (one LAN and one PC port)
- Secure local tools manu for access to user preferences, configuration tools, diagnostics and network statistics
- Voice Massage/Incoming Call and Feature State Indicator LCD
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, pre-standerd vendor power schemes and local AC power options
- Supports Expansion Module, delivering and an additional 10 programmable line/feature keys per module
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Graphite color with silver metallic bezel
The Nortel IP phone 1120e is available from MF Communications, fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and with a full warranty.
MF Communications also stock the Avaya 1120e IP phone.
Please call one of our telecoms experts on 01892 514687 for more information on our Nortel business phone range. Alternatively, you can reach us via email.