The Nortel 1140e IP phone (NTYS05) is available from MF Communications, fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and with a full one year warranty.
The Nortel 1140e phone is a multi-line professional-level desktop IP phone that supports the Nortel Communications Server and standards-based SIP. Compatible with the CS1000, Option 11 and BCM systems, it is ideally suited for office workers and administrative personnel and can be desk or wall mounted; the five-position adjustable foot stand making for a sleek and ergonomic design.
Features include a high resolution 240x160 graphical liquid crystal display with an anti-glare screen. This supports the presentation of customised data and web-based applications via external application servers, such as Nortel Application Gateway 2000.
The Nortel 1140e has an integrated 10/100 Base-T switch and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing LAN and PC ports to connect directly to the network, via an RJ-45 connector. This allows increased reliability and cost effectiveness; only one cable is needed per desk top for both IP phone and collocated PC traffic. The 1140e also has an adaptor for expansion modules, allowing ten more programmable keys per module.
Please quote Nortel 1140e IP phone or NTYS05 when contacting us about this product.
MF Communications also stock the Avaya 1140e IP Phone.
- Supports up to twelve programmable line/feature Keys fourteen fixed keys and four soft label keys
- High resoloution, fully-backlit, graphical,eight-level grayscale, pixel-based display
- Five position adjustable footstand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new Enter key
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) port for support of standard USB mouse, keyboard and powered hubs
- Intergrated autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with shared PC access (one LAN and one PC port)
- Secure local tools manu for access to user preferences, configuration tools, diagnostics and network statistics
- Voice Massage/Incoming Call and Feature State Indicator LCD's
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, pre-standerd vendor power schemes and local AC power options
- Supports Expansion Module, delivering and an additional 10 programmable line/feature keys per module
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Graphite color with silver metallic bezel
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.