The Nortel 1220 IP Phone (NTYS19AC70E6) is in stock.
Bringing voice and data to the desktop, the Nortel 1220 Phone (NTYS19AC70E6) connects directly to a Local Area Network (LAN) through an Ethernet connection. Features include four context-sensitive soft keys, six specialised fixed keys an LCD display screen and hands free capabilities.
The 1220 phone supports special text display and audio message playing and wideband audio, when equipped with a wideband-capable handset.
The Nortel 1220 does not support wideband audio using the internal speakerphone or the WML Browser.
MF Communications source and supply new, refurbished and remanufactured Nortel business phones, telephone system and carrier networking parts. Our customer service and quality assurance allows you to buy with confidence. All products are fully tested, come with a full warranty and can be delivered worldwide.
We have 1000s of products in our warehouse. So, if you cannot find the parts you are looking for, contact us and we will find them for you.
When contacting us about this product please quote Nortel 1220 IP Phone or NTYS19AC70E6.
- 4 context-sensitive sofy keys
- 6 specialised fixed keys
- 6 fixed call-processing keys
- LCD display screen
- High-quality speaker phone
- Volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Hearing aid compatibility
- 8 programmable feature keys
- Headset jack
- Handset jack
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or power through a supported AC adaptor
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.