The Nortel 4075 Handset (product number: NTTQ89EAE6) is in stock and available from MF Communications.
The Nortel Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 4075 DECT Handset is a cordless phones with enhanced features. It is deal for employees who spend a large amount of time away from their desk or who are without a dedicated office space.
Features include a single-press SOS key, used to make one-touch calls or send messages to a particular contact number, text-messaging facility and ‘Mandown’, plus an LED indicator. With IP54 protection, the Nortel 4075 also has a changeable battery that uses inductive charging technology. It is compatible with traditional DECT system (based on DMC cards) and with the SIP DECT solution.
Please note, this product is sold as Nortel 4075 Handset only.
MF Communications has a large stock and wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business phones and handsets, complete telephone systems, and PBX spares and parts which we can deliver worldwide.
We contacting us about this product, please quote Nortel 4075 Handset only or product number: NTTQ89EAE6.
- 2.5mm headset port
- Compatible with the GAP Standards
- Built-in clock
- Key lock
- PIN code
- Vibration alert
- Dust resistant
- 3 programmable Softkeys
- On hook dialling
- Display 128 x 160 pixels 1.8" LCD display colour
- Visual ringer light 20 different ringer tones and Vibration alert
- Volume Control
- Talk time up to 600 min
- Stand-by up to 120 h
- Last number redial of up to 30 numbers
- 20 number phone book entry (200 Max with MEM card)
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.