The Nortel M3904 Professional Phone (product code: NTMN34), also known as the Nortel Meridian M3904 Professional Phone.
The M3904 Phone comes in two colour options - platinum (NTMN34-66) and charcoal (NTMN34-70). Ideal for busy office environments with high call usage, the M3904 phone supports up to 12 lines and has a five-line by 24 character display; the largest in its class.
The Nortel M3904 includes a personal directory PC facility, which allows a directory of up to 100 contacts to be created on a PC and then downloaded straight to the telephone. An Accessory Connection Module (ACM) can be attached to the M3904 phone, allowing it to support up to two 'snap-in' cartridges.
In addition, full duplex, hands free mode can be achieved through the Full Duplex Hands Free accessory that snaps in to the ACM.
The Nortel M3904 is available from MF Communications, fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and with a full warranty.
When contacting us about this product, please quote Nortel M3904 or part number NTNG34.
MF Communications also stock the Avaya M3904 Professional Telephone.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Nortel M3900 Series business phones and phone accessories including:
- Multi-line digital phone with 5-line x 24 character display
- Interactive soft keys for quick access to numerous features
- Personal directory and call log
- Fixed feature keys (hold, goodbye, volume control, mute and headset with LED, options, message, directory/log (includes redial), applications, shift
- Handpress with LED
- Direct connect headset port
- Supports up to two snap-in cartridge accessories (analogue terminal adaptor ATA, external alerter & recording interface and personal directory PC utility)
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.