Lose yourself in rich, lifelike music from your computer and mobile device and find refuge from the noise while working, traveling, or just relaxing. The Plantronics® BackBeat PRO+ includes a wireless USB adapter that brings high fidelity to the standard Bluetooth® experience from computers.
Enjoy cushioned comfort and intuitive on-ear buttons and familiar-feeling dials. Immerse yourself in music or a movie, and when a call happens to ring in, seamlessly switch connections to answer.
With up to 24 continuous hours of wireless streaming power, you’re going to need a longer playlist.
We stock 1000s of phone system spares and parts, and deliver them worldwide. Please quote Plantronics BackBeat PRO+ or product code: 204800-05 when ordering.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 + EDR
- Headphones and USB both stream music up to 100 m/330 ft from Class 1 Bluetooth device
- NFC pairing for Android devices
- Up to 24 hours of listening time from rechargeable battery
- Up to 21 days standby time
- Battery status meter for iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Controllable Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)
- Multipoint technology (2H2S)
- Dual microphones for communication
- 40 mm dynamic drivers
- Automatic play/pause
- Angled 3.5 mm inline cable for airplane mode
- Micro-USB charging connection
- aptX® low latency codec and AAC codec (supported devices required)
- A2DP for audio streaming
- AVRCP for music controls
- 14 language options for status alerts
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.