Experience a whole new way to manage your PC, mobile and home* phone calls with the Plantronics Calisto® P835-M multi-device speakerphone system.
A 2.4” color display and a touch sensitive dial pad provides easy caller ID viewing, dialing, answering, switching, and muting across devices for call control like never before.
The system is small, sleek and intuitive and provides excellent audio quality and superior background noise cancellation in your home or office.
With the unique wireless lapel microphone, you can stay in control of your calls as you roam freely, or even place it on a table to host conference calls with your colleagues at a moment’s notice.
MF Communications stock new and second-user phones, telephone system spares and a wide range of telephone parts. please quote Plantronics Calisto P835-M or product code 85210-03 when ordering.
- Connects and seamlessly switches between calls from PC, mobile and home phone*
- 2.4″ colour display and touch sensitive keys for intuitive visual call management
- Premium sound with full duplex wideband audio support and advanced noise cancellation
- User friendly Caller ID and call log
- For privacy, use with Bluetooth® or corded headsets/headphones (3.5mm)
- Bright, backlit LCD displays incoming caller ID, time, and user′s online status/presence
- Full call control with Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 and Microsoft® Lync™ 2010
- * Home phone (analogue) connectivity is available only with the Calisto 830 and 835.
- Wireless Mic*:
- Wireless microphone offers unparalleled voice transmission and freedom of movement
- Remote answer/end/mute control
- Up to 5 hours talk time
- Enables 360-degree small group conferencing when placed flat on a table
- Mic can easily be stored in magnetic charging dock when not in use
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.