The Siemens Openstage Key Module 15 (part number: S30817-S7405-A501) is in stock.
The Key Module 15 is an add-on for Openstage 15, 40, 15T and 30T phones. It provides an additional 17 keys, that can be programmed for use as function, speed dial or line keys.
The Siemens Openstage Key module 15 is available in colour options: ice blue or lava as new, remanufactured or refurbished conditions. All come fully tested with full warranty. All remanufactured products comply with ISO standards and guarantees equipment has come from a trusted and reliable source. Our in-house process means all remanufactured products are reconditioned to as-new status.
When contacting us about this product please quote Siemens Openstage Key Module 15 or part number: S30817-S7405-A501.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens OpenStage 15 business phones and phone accessories including:
- For Openstage 15, Openstage 40, openstage 15T & Openstage 30T telephones
- Provides 18 additional programmable keys
- One key module per telephone only.
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.