The Siemens Optipoint 410 Economy phone (S30817-S7202-A101) is in stock.
The Optipoint 410 Economy is a cost effective IP telephone recommended for areas that deal with a high volume of calls, such as hotels, offices and small to medium-sized enterprises. It is wall mountable and includes 12 feature keys with LEDs and a liquid crystal, 2-line swivel display with navigation keys and adjustable display.
In addition, there are volume control keys, open listening and a message waiting light. The Optipoint 410 Economy telephone is able to utilise VoIP telephony with standard voice Codecs and QoS mechanisms for high voice quality.
The ability to add on features to the Optipoint 410 Economy phone is possible through the open hardware and software platforms. The Siemens Optipoint 410 Economy telephone is compatible with the Siemens Hicom and Siemens Hipath communications platforms.
MF Communications supply a range of new and remanufactured Siemens business phones. All come fully tested and remanufactured and include a full warranty. Worldwide shipping is available on all stock.
Please quote Siemens Optipoint 410 Economy or S30817-S7202-A101, when contacting us about this business phone.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens Optipoint 410 business phones and phone accessories including:
- 2 Line LCD Display
- 12 Function Keys
- 4 Interactive Dialogue Keys
- Control Keys +/-
- Open Listening
- Power Over Ethernet
- 10/100 Mbps mini-switch
- 1 port for headset
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.