The Siemens Optipoint 420 Advance phone is in stock. This phone is available in Arctic (part code S30817-S7207-A101) and Manganese (part code S30817-S7207-A107).
The Siemens Optipoint 420 Advance telephone is a full duplex, multi line IP phone that supports both standardized SIP features and special functions from the SIP HiPath 8000 platforms.
In addition to 18 self-labelling feature keys, this top of the range model in the Optipoint 420 family has a large format, four-line graphical display. It also has two slide-in units for expansion with add-on modules and application support via the OptiPoint display module. OptiGuide navigation keys are included along with integrated G.722 wideband Codec for improved voice quality.
The Optipoint 420 Advance supports CorNet-IP and CTI (TAPI) over IP and it has an integrated 10/100 Base-T mini switch which allows it to be connected to the corporate LAN.
The Optipoint 420 family has the addition of displays next to the feature keys. The programmed feature or the telephone number is displayed directly via the self labelling key display, which means that workstations can be shared without the need for paper strips for individual key assignments.
The Siemens Optipoint 420 Advance is only compatible with the Siemens Hicom and Siemens Hipath System and not for home use.
MF Communications stock a wide range of new and used Siemens business phones, and stock the Optipoint 420 Advance in manganese or arctic. All business phones are fully tested and re-boxed, with a full warranty.
Please quote Siemens Optipoint 420 Advance or part number S30817-S7207-A101, when ordering.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens Optipoint 420 business phones and phone accessories including:
- Self-labelling function keys with LEDs - 18
- Virtual Local Area Network support (VLAN)
- Power over Ethernet
- Control keys (+/-) - 2
- USB master port
- Applications for comprehensive menu support - four lines
- Adjustable, alphanumeric LCD display, with four lines of 24 characters each
- Menu keys to access all the features - 3
- 10/100 Base-T mini switch
- Headset port
- Backlit LCD display
- Full Duplex hands free
- Optional plug-in module - 1
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.