The VTech 1-Line Contemporary Analog Lobby Phone (A2100) is in stock.
The A2100 makes it easy for your guests to contact your hotel’s services and staff with this one-line analog lobby phone.
With a customizable faceplate and the absence of dial pads and speed dials, this ensures you have total control over branding and call accounting.
Available in 3 colours: Matte Black, Silver Black or Silver Pearl
- Antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth
- Glossy silver or matte finish resists fingerprint smudges and scratches
- No need to plug into an AC power outlet; works in a power outage if PBX supplies line power
- Ringdown: automatically dials designated number when guest picks up handset (requires PBX configuration)
- Environmentally friendly ROHS program reduces the use of hazardous substances, including lead, mercury and cadmium
- RJ11 port for fax or data
- Sturdy, solid construction ensures phone stays in place on the desk
- Desk or wall-mountable
- Fully customizable faceplate for hotel brand and dialing instructions
- Multi-step volume control for ringer and handset
- Selectable ring tones
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.