The VTech 1-Line Contemporary SIP Accessory Petite Phone (CTM-S241P) is in stock.
The S241P is a one-line, SIP Accessory phone that features a USB charging port and hearing aid compatibility in a compact size
Accessory only- See required products
Available in 3 colours: Matte Black, Silver Black or Silver Pearl
- Antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth
- ENERGY STARR qualified
- Base speakerphone makes hands-free conversations easy
- USB charging port makes it easy for guests to charge smartphones and other electronic devices
- Compact size
- No PoE or SIP license needed, only requires power adapter
- Remote configuration: program speed dials and other network parameters remotely from the server room to avoid disturbing guests
- Environmentally friendly ROHS program reduces the use of hazardous substances, including lead, mercury and cadmium
- 10/100Mbps RJ45 switched computer port provides HSIA for guest computer
- Flash, Hold, Mute and Redial
- 0, 3, 5, 10 or 11 customizable speed dials
- Base dialpad
- Desk or wall-mountable
- Fully customizable faceplate for hotel brand and dialling instructions
- Hearing aid compatible
- Large, bright visual message waiting indicator alerts guests of new messages; compatible with all major PBXs
- Multi-step volume control (ringer, handset and speakerphone)
- Selectable ring tones
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.