The VTech 2-Line Contemporary Analog Corded Phone (A2220) is in stock.
The A2220 is a modern two-line analog phone that features corded comfort, elegant styling and antibacterial plastic. Since its power comes from the line, your guests can always stay connected, even during a power failure.
Available in 3 colours: Matte Black, Silver Black or Silver Pearl
- Antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth
- Glossy silver or matte finish resists fingerprint smudges and scratches
- High-quality base speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Line-powered; batteries not required for operation
- Environmentally friendly ROHS program reduces the use of hazardous substances, including lead, mercury and cadmium
- Flash, Hold, Mute and Conference
- RJ11 port for fax or data
- 0, 3, 5 or 10 customizable speed dials
- 2 lines with line key indication
- Automatic line selection
- Base dialpad
- Compatible with all major PBXs
- Desk or wall-mountable
- Fully customizable faceplate for hotel brand and dialing instructions
- Large, bright visual message waiting indicator alerts guests of new messages
- Multi-step volume control (ringer, handset and speakerphone)
- Selectable ring tones
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.