305363 - Avaya DL360PG8 Server AAEP is in stock.
The DL360P G8 Server (product code: 305363) is a replacement for the S8800 server. This Enterprise Server comes as a bassline 1U Chassis, Dual Socket, with an optional DL380P G8 2U Chassis, Dual Socket.
The Avaya DL360PG8 Server AAEP (305363) comes with an Intel E5–2630, Six Core / 2.3 GHz (Sandybridge) processor and 4 memory channels per CPU with up to 3 DIMMs per channel (most applications use 1 or 2 DIMMs per channel to optimize memory speed), with an optional Intel E5–2667six Core/2.9 GHz (Sandybridge), upgradable to dual processors for either E5–2630 or E5–2667.
It features 4 GB DDR3 RDIMMs memory capacity, with an optional max capacity for 4 GB RDIMM, and a P420i RAID controller with 512 MB Cache and battery backup. While other RAID configurations are optional.
The DL360PG8 Enterprise Server disk drive is 300 GB SAS 2.5" 10K RPM 6G DP Hard Drive with other options available.It comes with two PCI-Express Gen 3expansion slots: (1) full-height, half-length slot and (1) low-profile slot. Other options are available.
MF Communications source and supply new, refurbished and remanufactured Avaya telephone system parts. All products are fully tested, come with a full warranty and can be delivered worldwide.
By supplying current and legacy networking parts to small, medium and large companies in over 125 countries, we have built up a reputation for excellent quality products and customer service, good lead times and a wide range of stock availability.
We have 1000s of products in our warehouse. So, if you cannot find the parts you are looking for, contact us and we will find them for you.
Please quote 305363 or Avaya DL360PG8 Server AAEP contacting us about this product.
- 1U Chassis, Dual Socket
- Intel E5–2630, Six Core / 2.3 GHz (Sandybridge)
- 4 memory channels per CPU with up to 3 DIMMs per channel
- 4 GB DDR3 RDIMMs
- P420i RAID controller
- 300 GB SAS 2.5" 10K RPM 6G DP Hard Drive
- 4 integrated ENET Gigabit NIC ports with TCP offload engine
- Two PCI-Express Gen 3expansion slots
- Slim-line SATA DVD-RW optical drive
- 460 W hotplug AC power supply
- 6 Fan modules in 1 processor model
- 2 front USB, 4 back USB, 1 internal USB port, and front video connector
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.