The Alcatel IP Touch 310 wireless LAN (WLAN) handset is a mobile solution that is suitable for most business environments. Equipped with IEEE 802.11a/b/g standard radio, the Alcatel Touch 310 WLAN can support wifi in any capacity and regardless of user density.
Available from MF Communications, along with a range of Alcatel DECT accessories and phones, the Alcatel 310 WLAN Handset Pack - Handset Only Charger PSU comes fully tested and with a full warranty. All Alcatel items can be shipped worldwide.
Please quote Alcatel 310 WLAN Handset Pack - Handset Only Charger PSU or part number 3BN78140AA when ordering.
- Supports Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX telephony protocol
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g radio
- Leverages the wireless LAN for voice and data applications
- Delivers high voice quality using standardised 802.11 QoS on OmniAccess WLAN infrastructure or the proprietary SpectraLink Voice Priority (SVP) server
- Supports seamless handover based on the OmniAccess WLAN infrastructure
- Provides direct key access to dial-by-name and speakerphone functions
- Supports over-the-air software upgrades
- Supports quick phone parameter configuration through the USB cradle station
- Infrastructure investment protection (compatible with 802.11a/b/g radio networks and WLAN infrastructure standards)
- Interchangeable battery units to support the most demanding enterprise usage requirements
- Enhanced durability (shock, vibration, liquid and dust resistance)
- Support for wireless security: WiFi Protected Access (WPA and WPA2) and Wireless Encryption Protocol
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.