The Alcatel Lucent 4070 IO IBS (Indoor Base Station) allows digital enhanced cordless telecommunications (DECT) connectivity on the Alcatel Lucent Omni PCX Enterprise and Omni PCX Office communications servers. Suitable for all sizes of businesses, the 4070 IO base station is a full-featured and cost effective solution for on-site mobility. It can be used in any office environment, whether office based or industrial and works seamlessly alongside both Alcatel Lucent desk phones and mobile business solutions.
The Alcatel 4070 IO IBS (part number 3AC36116AA) is an Alcatel DECT part. All Alcatel items come fully tested and/or remanufactured and with a full warranty. Worldwide shipping is available.
Please quote Alcatel Lucent 4070 IO Indoor Base Station or part number 3AC36116AA when ordering.
- Supports Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX telephony protocol
- Supports GAP protocol
- Supports Identity, Authentication and Encryption as defined in ETSI
- Radio coverage from 50m to 300m depending on location and environment
- Switched antenna diversity
- Products for all frequency bands: Europe, US (DECT 6.0), South America and Asia bands
- Adapted to all environments: exists in indoor, outdoor and for explosive environments (ATEX) Integrated antennas
- Connector for external antennas on indoor and outdoor models
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.