The Alcatel-Lucent 4039 Digital Phone (3GV27009TB) is available from MF Communications.
The Alcatel-Lucent 4039 Phone (product code: 3GV27009TB) has a 6-line, 4 grey-level display screen, 10 programmable soft keys and a 4-directional navigator key all of which help provide users easy access to the telephones features as well as access to the large system menu.
The Alcatel-Lucent 4039 Phone is the third telephone of the Alcatel Lucent 9-series. Versatile, robust and stylish, the Alcatel-Lucent 9-series telephones combine high quality with user-friendly features and are easy to install and relocate. They are a popular choice for companies that already have a traditional telephony structure in place.
MF Communications has a large range of new and remanufactured Alcatel-Lucent business phones and phone accessories, telephone systems and network carrier parts in stock. Our warehouse includes 1000s of business phones, telephone systems and network carrier parts. All products come fully tested and with a full one year warranty. So if you cannot find the products you need, please contact us and we will find them for you.
When contacting us about this product, please quote Alcatel-Lucent 4039 Phone or 3GV27009TB.
Please call (0)1892 514687 for availability.
- 6 lines graphical display
- 4 directions navigator
- 10 soft keys
- hands free
- QWERTY keyboard
- Comfort handset
- headset jack
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.