The Avaya 1608i IP Phone (part number 700458532) is avaialble from MF Communications.
The Avaya 1608i IP is a cost effective business phone designed for the everyday user. It is ideal for offices, reception room and meeting rooms.
The Avaya 1608i supports 8 line appearances/feature keys. Traditional fixed feature keys include conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute and the Avaya 1608i supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through an integrated headset jack.
In addition, the 1608i includes a high quality full duplex speakerphone and a context sensitive user interface along with three softkeys and a four-way navigation cluster. The three lines by 24 character display screen on the 1608 is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
MF Communications offer a full one year warranty on all our office telephone systems and office telephone solutions.
MF Communications stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished office telephone system spares and parts.
Please quote Avaya 1608i IP Phone or part number 700458532, when ordering.
- 3 row by 24 character backlit display screen
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset
- 8 line appearance/feature key buttons with dual LED′s (red, green)
- 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator
- Dual position flip stand
- Four-way navigation cluster button
- Three contextual softkey buttons
- Volume button
- Quick-access Voicemail Message button
- Avaya Menu button
- Contacts button
- Call log button
- Redial button
- Speaker button
- Mute button
- Headset button
- Hold button
- Conference button
- Transfer button
- Drop button
- Ethernet (10/100) line interface with a secondary 10/100 port for collocated laptop or PC
- PoE 802.3af class 2 device, also supports a local power supply
- Headset interface
- Wall mount kit available
- Optional Gigabit Adapter for Gigabit connectivity to a PC
- Contacts application - supports up to 100 entries
- Call log - contains last 100 calls
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.