MF Communications has the Avaya 1616 IP phone (part number 700450190) for sale.
The Avaya 1616 IP phone is an Avaya one-X Deskphone: a family of cost effective IP Telephones that offer traditional features for customers with basic communications needs. Ideal for receptionists, assistants, and managers, the Avaya 1616 IP phone supports sixteen line appearances/feature keys with dual LED’s, fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks (conference, transfer, drop, hold, and mute) and a high quality two-way speakerphone.
An integrated headset jack supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets and with the addition of a 32 button expansion model, this provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons.
The 1616 business phone features a context sensitive user interface along with three softkeys and a four-way navigation cluster. The four-line by twenty four character display screen is adjustable and is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
All Avaya business phones, accessories and PBX spares come fully tested and with a full warranty, Worldwide shipping is available on all stock.
Please quote Avaya 1616 IP telephone or part number 700450190 when ordering.
- 4 rows by 24 characters backlit display with adjustable display angle
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset
- 16 line appearance/feature key buttons with dual LED′s (red, green)
- 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator
- Dual position flip stand
- Four-way navigation cluster button
- Three contextual softkey buttons
- Volume button
- • Message button
- Avaya Menu button
- Contacts button
- Call log button
- Redial button
- Speaker button
- Mute button
- Headset button
- Hold button
- Conference button
- Transfer button
- Drop button
- Ethernet (10/100) line interface with a secondary 10/100 port for collocated laptop or PC
- Module interface
- PoE 802.3af class 2 device, also supports a local power supply
- Headset interface
- Wall mount kit available
- Optional Gigabit Adapter for Gigabit connectivity to a PC Software
- Contacts application - supports up to 100 entries
- Call log - contains last 100 calls
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.