The Avaya 2420 is a multi line digital telephone (product code: 700381585) is available from MF Communications.
The Avaya 2420 is a multi line digital telephone (product code: 700381585) from the Avaya 2400 Digital phone range that is compatible with Avaya MultiVantage software version 1.1 or later.
With an easy to read screen and up to 12 flexible call appearance buttons, the Avaya 2420 is a user-friendly customisable model, suitable for a variety of uses.
The Avaya 2420 is compatible with a variety of headsets and the optional addition of a 201A module allows supervisors to record conversations. It can be extended to include up to 24 additional features via the addition of the EU24 expansion module. If can also offer support for call centre users via activation of its 'call centre mode'. This allows four more call appearance feature keys, as well as a group listening feature.
MF Communications stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business telephone system spares and parts.
Please quote Avaya 2420 is a multi line digital telephone or product code: 700381585 when ordering.
MF Communications also stocks the Avaya 2410 Digital Phone.
- Programmable speed dial list
- Programmable call log
- Caller ID
- Flexible call appearance display with 8-12 buttons
- Customisable interface
- Headset compatible
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.