The 5602 SW IP Phone product code: 700345358 from Avaya is available from MF Communications.
The Avaya 5602SW IP is an entry-level IP telephone with a range of easy to access features. These include two programmable call appearance/feature keys, ten fixed feature buttons and a two line by twenty four character display screen. The 5602SW IP phone has an integrated two-port Ethernet switch and supports static and dynamic IP address assignment.
Part of the Avaya 5600 series, the 5602SW IP telephone is a cost-effective way for organisations to enjoy the benefits of converged communications. The 5502SW connects directly to the LAN and ensures employees can access the full set of features while working remotely.
MF Communications stock a wide range of Avaya business phones, telephone systems & parts.
We stock a wide range of both new and end of life phones, legacy system and second-user spare parts.
- 2 feature keys
- 2-Line x 24 character display
- 9 fixed feature keys
- Message waiting indicator
- G.711, G.729 VoIP CODECs
- Integrated 10/100 Base 2 port Ethernet switch for connection of PC (phone has priority over PC at all times)
- Support for SNMP
- Dynamic IP address assignment
- Dynamic firmware upgrades
- Listen only speaker
- Hearing aid compatible
- Wall mountable
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Fully global ready (icons used to indicate fixed button functionality)
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.