The Avaya 9508 Digital Phone, part code 700504842 (alternative part code 700500207) is in stock.
This phone is ideal for those who spend a great deal of time on the phone and rely on advanced telephony features for the success of their roles. With a large, easy-to read display, the 9508 provides multiple feature keys, speed dials, and call logs to please the most demanding executive.
MF Communications provide a full one-year warranty with every business phone and telephone system part sold.
If you cannot find the products you need, please contact us and we will help you find them.
Please quote Avaya 9508 Digital Phone or part code 700504842 when contacting us about this product.
- 8 administrable feature buttons on 3 levels (total of 24 button positions), plus optional 12-button expansion module for a total of 96 feature keys or speed dial buttons with dual red-green LEDs to display status
- 10 fixed-feature keys for common tasks (e.g. contacts, history and message)
- Integrated, two-way speakerphone
- Headset jack supports wide array of wired and wireless Avaya headsets
- Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling
- Context-sensitive interface, 4-way nav cluster and 4 softkeys simplify and speed up operations
- 8 line X 32 character display, white backlit for easy viewing Avaya 9508 Digital Deskphone Key Features The Avaya 9500 Series Digital Deskphones allow small and medium sized businesses to deliver highly reliable, high quality, communication solutions for a range of user types within the organization. Size and Weight
- Length (depth) in low position: 8.07in (205mm)
- Width: 8.03in (204mm)
- Height off desk in low position / high position: 6.34in (161mm) / 7.91in (201mm)
- Weight including handset and stand: 2.2 lbs (992g) Software
- Call control protocol: DCP
- Codec: G711
- Two-way speakerphone
- Secondary line alerting
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.