Avaya J129 IP Phone 3PCC (without Power Supply), product code: 700512969, is available from MF Communications.
The Avaya J129 is the perfect replacement for Avaya IP Office and Comm Manager users. The Avaya J129 SIP phone is a good choice for classrooms, lobbies, waiting rooms and manufacturing areas. This Avaya J129 phone (product code: 700512969) comes with the 3PCC software pre-installed.
The 3PCC software can be installed into Avaya J129, J139, J169 and J179 IP phones. The software is configured to work with Open SIP platforms such as Broadsoft and Zang Office.
Please note: when using 3PCC 3.0.0 or later, this phone cannot be used with Avaya Aura® or Avaya IP Office™.
The Avaya J100 range of business phones, 1.5.0 and later includes support for IPv6 interworking. But the following are known
limitations of the current implementation:
- Deskphones cannot assign their own IP address (SLAAC). Only DHCPv6 is supported
- Deskphones cannot resolve domain names into IPv6 addresses (AAAA records). As a result, a FQDN cannot be used for server configurations
- Extended rebind is not supported
- HTTP/HTTPS over IPv6 is not supported. The deskphones must use HTTP/HTTPS over IPv4 to retrieve settings files, software files, audio files, and language files
- FQDN cannot be used for server configuration
The following functionality is only supported via IPv4:
- WML and Push
- Microsoft Exchange integration
- Syslog (In addition, the syslog file will not show IPv6 addresses)
- Avaya Diagnostic Server (ADS / SLAMon)
- SSH / Telnet (used only by Avaya Support)
- Shared Control / Deskphone Mode
- Interworking with CC Elite
As a result of these limitations, deskphones will only be supported in a mixed IPv4/IPv6 environment.
MF Communications source and supply new, refurbished and remanufactured Avaya business phones. All products are fully tested, come with a full warranty and can be delivered worldwide. We have 1000s of products in our warehouse. So, if you cannot find the parts you are looking for, contact us and we will find them for you.
Please quote Avaya J129 IP Phone 3PCC or 700512969 when contacting us about this product.
- Single Line SIP Phone
- Supports 2 concurrent calls with a Flash key
- 128 x 32 pixel Monochrome Display
- 3 Context sensitive soft keys
- Status Indicators
- Fixed keys: Mute, Transfer, Conference, Flash, Voicemail, Speaker, Volume
- 5 Button navigation cluster
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Includes Desk Mount Stand
- Wall mount sold separately
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Class 1 PoE
- Supports J100 Wireless Module
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.