The Avaya M3903 Enhanced Phone (NTMN33) is in stock.
The Avaya M3903 Enhanced Phone comes in two colour options: platinum (NTMN33-66) and charcoal (NTMN33-70).
The Avaya M3903 Enhanced Phone is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system and ideal for office professionals or technical specialists. It supports up to 4 lines via 2 self-labelling keys and includes an enhanced call log feature which can display up to 10 of the last incoming calls and up to 5 of the last outgoing.
Switching from handset to headset use is made easy on the Avaya M3903 telephone due to the fixed feature keys, whilst the options list allows for personalisation. In addition, an Accessory Connection Module (ACM) can be attached to the M3903 phone, allowing it to support up to two snap-in cartridges.
Our customer service and quality assurance allows you to buy with confidence. All products are fully tested. Remanufactured items are boxed like new and come with a full 1 year warranty.
The Avaya M3903 telephone is also known as the Nortel M3903.
MF Communications stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished Avaya business phones.
Please quote Avaya M3903 Phone or Avaya NTMN33 when contacting us about this business phone.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Avaya M3900 Series business phones and phone accessories including:
- 3-line x 24 character display
- Fixed feature keys hold, goodbye
- Volume control
- Mute options
- Message Interactive soft keys
- Call log for incoming/outgoing calls
- Hands free
- Supports amplified headsets
- ACM supports up to 2 snap-in adaptors
- Wall mountable
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.