Business Broadband & Data Lines
Superfast, reliable business broadband & data lines are an essential part of your business telecommunications.
According to statistics, more than 83% of homes and businesses in Britain currently have access to a superfast broadband connection of 24Mbps - with that number set to rise to 95% by 2017.
MF Communications can provide your business with:
- Business broadband delivered via various suppliers
- Range of routers available
- Freedom to increase business broadband as required (fibre where available)
- All unlimited
- Integrated billing with your fixed line service
MF Communications have developed a range of packages designed to give businesses the flexibility to grow. We tailor our cost effective business broadband service to suit your business needs, regardless of the size of your business.
What we offer:
- Easy switching from existing supplier, with no effect on your business operations
- Dedicated account manager with direct support line (no call centres)
- Indicative speed checks for your business phones lines
- Porting of your existing broadband connection
- Secure dedicated leased lines
- EFM (Ethernet First Mile) connections
Having all your business telecommunications services managed by one supplier will not only save you money, but is more convenient and easier to manage. You will receive one, clear and concise bill for all your business phone lines, business mobile, business broadband and data line services.
Unlike other broadband and telecommunications companies that only offer set package deals, MF Communications work with UK companies to offer you bespoke broadband and data services that best suit your business needs. By not being tied to one service provider, MF Communications will review the market on your behalf and offer you the best deals.
All our clients receive their own dedicated personal account manager to offer help and support them. We do not use call centres. When you need us, you call us direct. We make it our job to know our customers and understand their business needs.
What are leased lines?
Leased lines connect two ports via dedicated fibre optic cables, without the need for a telephone number.
They provide a simple, reliable and secure solution for internet VPN, private networks or for connecting two geographically separate areas. They can be used as a direct connection to the internet and will act as a dedicated connection with no shared bandwidth.
Why have leased lines for your business?
- Internet access is critical to your business
- You need constant high capacity internet access or a managed IP VPN
- You require good control over your network traffic and performance planning
- You would like to benefit from cheaper business calls using VoIP service telephony
- Uncontended products
- Fixed SLAs
For superfast business broadband contact MF Communications today. We assure a high level of service and attention to detail, delivering a secure and reliable internet service for your business.
For more information, please email us or call 01892 514687 and speak to one of our UK Business Managers.