Business Phone Lines
Saving you money on your business.
Do you make the majority of your calls from your business telephones locally, nationally or even internationally with your mobile or business landline?
By offering only carefully tailored bespoke business phone services, MF Communications can manage all of your business telecoms needs, and in the process save you money and time.
In whatever way your business works, we will assure you, there is a business telecommunications solution that suit your needs.
MF Communications can provide:
- Cost saving line rental – average saving of 30% against standard BT rates
- Analogue lines, ISDN2, ISDN30 or leased lines
- Business mobile contracts – using O2 or Vodafone
- Business broadband services
- Auto attendant
- Non-Geographic Numbers (NGNs)
- SIP Trunks
- Hosted telephony
MF Communications can advise you on how best to use inbound numbers and non-geographic numbers (NGNs) to benefit your business.
The benefits of MF Communications managing your business phone lines and business phone services include:
- Direct contact to our support team
- One bill from one business telecommunications supplier
MF Communications are business telecoms specialists. We know about communications and we do not use call centres. When you need us, you call us direct. We make it our goal to know our customers and understand their business needs.
Having all your business telecommunications services managed by one supplier is not only cheaper, but also much more convenient and easier to manage. You will receive one, clear and concise bill for all your business phone lines, mobile and business broadband services.
Call us now on 01892 598822 to discuss all your business telecoms needs. Alternatively, you can email or fax a copy of a recent phone bill. From this, we will produce an itemised quotation to show you the savings you could benefit from.
MF Communications has a team of experienced in-house Specialist Telecoms Engineers
MF Communications has a team of specialist business telecommunications engineers who are on-hand to offer your business support. They will arrange a seamless transfer of all your existing lines without unnecessary down time or disruption to your business.
Moving your business telecommunications services to us is simple. You can:
- Keep your existing numbers and your business telephone line stays on the open reach network, but you will benefit from our lower tariffs and direct, personal service managed by MF Communications
- Transfer your business mobile contract and your business can benefit from cheaper business mobile tariffs