The 12-line Cisco CP6961 IP Phone is suitable for businesses and teams with high telecommunications usage that require high quality voice and video communication.
The flexible, easy-to-use Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 has four programmable soft keys and a full-duplex speakerphone, with the option of two colours, right-to-left language presentation and multiple language support.
Cisco 6961 also offers fixed keys for hold, transfer, and conference, a 396 x 81-pixel, white back-lit, monochrome, antiglare LCD screen and 12 tri-colour LED line and feature keys. Colleagues can collaborate and communicate better with each other, customers and suppliers with video communications through your PC monitor and 6961 IP phone handset when using the Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VTIII camera.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 is a more environmentally friendly solution, with its Deep-Sleep mode for 50% energy consumption reduction compared to being idle and being made from both reground and recyclable plastics.
This Cisco business phone also has integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch for co-location of a PC, an RJ9 interface for optional headset, several security features and network features include Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
The Office Phone Shop stocks a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished office telephone system spares and parts. All come fully tested and with a full warranty. Please quote product code: CP-6961-C-K9 when ordering.
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.