The Cisco CP7941G IP is a full featured business IP phone, part number CP-7941G. It provides high quality speech and listening, including full duplex speaker phone and is headset compliant for hands free operation.
A large grey-scale pixel-based LCD showing date, time, calling party name and number and last number dialled, as well as supporting XML applications. With downloadable firmware available from Cisco Unified CallManager, the CP7941G IP phone can keep updated with software changes and updates.
MF Communications supply the Cisco CP7941G IP business phone (part number CP-7941G). It comes fully tested and remanufactured, along with a full warranty and can be delivered worldwide.
- Direct access to voicemail
- Directories key
- Settings feature key
- Services key
- Online Help feature
- Large, high-resolution, graphical 4-bit grayscale display (320 x 222)
- Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons
- Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch for direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC. The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and Cisco Unified IP phones, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
- Dedicated headset
- Volume Control button
- Adjustable Foot-Stand
- Supports Cisco Pre-standard Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows powering from any of the Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes. In addition, it supports IEEE 803.af PoE. The phone can be powered locally with a power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3)
- Multiple Ring Tones
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.