The Cisco CP7942G IP Phone is a full-featured IP speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio (part number CP-7942G).
Cisco CP7942G phone features include two programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys to guide users through the call features and functions. A large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD shows the date and time, calling party name and number, digits dialled, and presence information.
MF Communications stock a wide range of Cisco business phones.
Supporting Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, the CP7942G IP phone is ideal for frequent callers. A built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch come as standard and the Cisco CP7942G can be regularly updated via cisco.com. Without the need to re-configure, the CP7942G can be easily moved anywhere within the network.
Please contact us regarding the special offer upgrade to CP7962G.
MF Communications supply new, refurbished and fully remanufactured telecoms equipment, including business phones, PBX systems and critical parts and spares. All come fully tested and with a full warranty.
Please quote Cisco CP7942G phone or part number CP-7942G when contacting us about this product.
- 5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display
- Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone
- G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs support
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
- Messages Key
- Directories Key
- Settings Key
- Services Key
- Help Button providing online Help for feature usage
- Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons
- Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch for direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC. System administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
- Headset Port
- Volume Control
- Adjustable Foot-Stand
- Multiple Ring Tones
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.