The Cisco CP7945G IP Phone (part number CP-7945G) is in stock.
The Cisco CP7945G IP phone is a versatile model ideal for frequent phone users and those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on colocated PCs.
Features include wideband audio support, backlit colour display, with easy access to communication information, timesaving applications and features such as date and time, calling party name and number and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It also allows use of Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications and provides direct access to two telephone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features).
Four interactive soft keys and an intuitive four-way navigation cluster guide users through call features and functions and the CP7945G IP telephone also includes a hands-free speakerphone and built-in headset connection.
Regular software updates and firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com and with the Cisco CP7945G IP phone, users can simply pick up the phone and move it to a new location anywhere on your network and at any time.
MF Communications stock a range of new, remanufactured and refurbished Cisco IP business phones, PBX spares and critical parts and accessories. All come with a full 1 year warranty and can be shipped worldwide.
Please quote Cisco CP7945G IP phone or part number CP-7945G when ordering.
- Graphical TFT colour display,br/>Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920)
- Supports G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
- Online Help provides users with information about the phone keys, buttons, and features
- 4 interactive soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch for direct connection to a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC. System administrator can designate separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.