The Cisco 8941 IP Phone is a unified communications solution to support adaptability, innovation and collaboration. It delivers affordable, high-quality business-grade voice and video communications across any workspace, securely.
The 8941 business phone has four lines, four context-sensitive soft keys, and feature keys as well as fixed keys for hold, transfer, redial and conference which all provide an easy user experience. A full-duplex speaker and HD voice give excellent audio quality. There are two handset style options and multiple language support for individual personalisation.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 integrates video communications with a built-in, high-quality video (VGA or 640 x 480 pixel) up to 30 frames per second, for both end-coding and decoding. The hi-res 5-inch diagonal, fully backlit, VGA-quality screen renders the video.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8941 is rated a Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 handset. It supports eco-friendly initiatives through its out of hours, energy saving deep-sleep option and it is made from recyclable and reground plastics.
MF Communications provides a one year warranty with every business telephone and part sold. We stock a large stock of new, remanufactured and refurbished office telephone system spares and phone parts, and deliver worldwide. Please quote product code CP-8941-K9 when ordering.
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.