The Konftel 800 (910101088) is in stock.
The Konftel 800 audio conferencing system includes OmniSound audio technology for crystal clear natural HD sound and Bluetooth connectivity.
With connectivity options for wireless headphones and expansion microphones, the Konftel 800 is the ideal solution for rooms of any size. In addition, it has a USB port and works perfectly with Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya and other meeting tools.
This unit is compatible with the Konftel Unite mobile app, providing effortless phone and meeting management.
- Wireless conference phone
- OmniSound compatible with HD sound
- Automatic echo cancellation and noise suppression
- 4.3″ touch screen with easy use touch interface
- Compatible with UC via USB
- Extended UX with Konftel Unite mobile app
- Line selector to switch between connections
- For meetings with up to 20 people
- LDAP phonebook for up to 1000 contacts per user profile
- Local 5-way conferencing
- Power over ethernet
- 2 RJ11 audio expansion ports
- Can record calls to memory card
- Two configurable SIP accounts
- Konftel zero-touch installation
- Connectable to expansion microphones, PA systems and wireless headsets
- Supports Konftel smart microphones
- Daisy-chain up to three Konftel 800 devices
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.