The Konftel Cam50/Konftel 300IPx/HUB Bundle (952401084) is in stock.
This bundle is the perfect video collaboration solution for medium and large meeting rooms. The Konftel OCC Hub brings everything together into one convenient kit, a single USB cable is all you need to connect the camera, the sound unit and the room’s monitor to your computer.
The Konftel Cam50
- Resolution: Full HD 1080p/60 fps
- Zoom: 12x optical
- Pan/Tilt: 170º horizontal / 60º vertical
- Focus: Auto
- Field of view: 72.5º -6.9º
- Number of presets: 255
- Operating system: Window 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X, Linux
- USB: USB 3.0 type B
The Konftel 300IPx
- OmniSound compatible with HD sound
- Automatic echo cancellation and noise suppression
- Compatible with UC via USB
- NFC for easy connection to the Konftel Unite mobile app
- Line selector to switch between connections
- For meetings with up to 20 people
- LDAP phonebook for up to 1000 contacts per user profile
- Built-in bridge for 5-way calls
- Power over ethernet
- Can record calls to memory card
- Two configurable SIP accounts
- Konftel zero-touch installation
- Supports connection to expansion microphones and PA systems
- Connectable to expansion microphones, PA systems and wireless headsets
The Konftel OCC Hub
- Resolution up to 2048×1152
- Supports colours in 16 bits and 32 bits
- 3x USB 2.0
- 1x HDMI
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.