The Unify OpenScape Business Upgrade from HiPath 3800 V9 to OSBiz X8 (L30251-U600-G652) is in stock.
The Unify OpenScape Business license upgrade item must be ordered separately, as must any additional licenses required for OSBIZ.
Before migrating a HiPath 3000 V5 / V6 / V7 / V8 / V9 system to OpenScape Business V2, the compatibility of all existing
hardware units with the new system requirements must be verified.
- The system boxes can continue to be used.
- The HiPath 3000 mainboard and HG1500 must be removed and replaced with the mainboard of the appropriate OSBIZ
- OpenScape Business X3/X5 systems require a UPSC-D power supply unit (X3W/X5W) or a UPSC-DR power supply
unit (X3R/X5R). The power supply units of the original HiPath 3000 system must be replaced by these as necessary.
- Peripheral line cards must be checked for compatibility with OpenScape Business against the line card list. Incompatible
cards must be replaced or discarded, as necessary.
- Optiset E phones will not work in OpenScape Business.
DSP channels for systems with mixed TDM and IP voice connections (e.g. PSTN to SIP subscriber and vice-versa):
DSP channels for up to 8 simultaneous connections are integrated in the mainboard. The OCCB1 plug-in module can be
used to extend the number of DSP channels available, allowing up to 48 simultaneous connections. The OCCB3 card
provides further digital signal processing channels and is required for increasing the maximum number of simultaneous
voice connections from 49 to 128.
MF Communications stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished Unify telephone system parts. All products come with a full warranty and can be delivered worldwide.
By supplying current and legacy business telephone system parts to small, medium and large companies in over 125 countries, we have built up a reputation for excellent quality products and customer service, good lead times and a wide range of stock availability.
We have 1000s of products in our warehouse. So, if you cannot find the parts you are looking for, contact us and we will find them for you.
Please quote Unify OpenScape Business Upgrade from HiPath 3800 V9 to OSBiz X8 or L30251-U600-G652 when contacting us about this product.
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.