The Netgear M4300-52G stackable managed switch (GSM4352S) is in stock
The M4300-28G comes with 48 1G ports, two 10GBASE-T ports and two 10GBASE-X SFP+ ports. This stackable switch delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services and provides 1+1 PSU protection as well as front to back cooling.
We stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business phones and phone accessories, including the Netgear M4300-52G stackable managed switch (GSM4352S). All products are fully tested, come with a full warranty and can be delivered worldwide.
By supplying current and legacy business telephone system parts to small, medium and large companies, we have built up a reputation for excellent quality products and customer service, good lead times and a wide range of stock availability.
We have 1000s of products in our warehouse. So, if you cannot find the parts you are looking for, contact us and we will find them for you.
Please quote Netgear M4300-52G stackable managed switch or GSM4352S when contacting us about this product.
- 48 gigabit access ports with two 10GBASE-T and two 10GBASE-X SFP+ uplink connectivity
- All four 10G ports are independent and 1G backwards compatible
- Zero-touch AV over IP
- Advanced Layer 2/3/4 feature set
- Mixed 'spine and leaf' 1G and 10G stacking with nonstop forwarding
- Low acoustics
- Up to 384 gigabit ports, 768 10G ports in a stack seen as one logical switch
- Hot-swap, redundant power supplies
- SDN-Ready OpenFlow 1.3 support
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.