The Nortel 1120e IP phone, part number NTYS03, is in stock.
The Nortel 1120e is a four-line intermediate-level desktop IP Phone that is compatible with the CS1000, Option 11 and BCM systems. The Nortel 1120e is ideally suited for office workers and administrative personnel.
The Nortel 1120e phone can be desk or wall mounted and the five-position adjustable foot stand of this telephone make for a sleek and ergonomic design. The high resolution of the 240x80 graphical tiltable display of the ip phone 1120e supports the presentation of customised data and web-based applications via external application servers.
The Nortel 1120e phone (NTYS03) has an integrated 10/100 Base-T switch and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing LAN and PC ports to connect directly to the network, via an RJ-45 connector. This allows increased reliability and cost effectiveness; only one cable is needed per desk top for both IP phone and collocated PC traffic.
A full range of Nortel business phones are available from MF Communications, fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and with a full warranty.
Please quote Nortel 1120e or part number NTYS03 when contacting us aout this business phone.
MF Communications also stock the Avaya 1120e IP phone.
- Up to four user-defined line/programmable feature keys
- Fourteen fixed key and four soft label keys
- Backlit display
- Pixel-based (240 x 80) display
- Supports converged (voice & data) applications presentation from external application servers
- Five position (-5 + 55 degrees) adjustable footstand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new Enter key
- (USB) port for support of standard USB mouse, keyboard and powered hubs
- Data and web-centric applications text and graphical presentation support as delivered from external application servers
- Intergrated autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with shared PC access (one LAN and one PC port)
- Secure local tools manu for access to user preferences, configuration tools, diagnostics and network statistics
- Voice Massage/Incoming Call and Feature State Indicator LCD's
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, pre-standerd vendor power schemes and local AC power options
- Supports Expansion Module, delivering and an additional 10 programmable line/feature keys per module
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Graphite color with silver metallic bezel
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.