MF Communications hold a large stock of Nortel Busy Lamp Field for M2250 (product code: NT3G42BA).
This phone comes in two colour options: ash (NT3G42BA-35) or grey (NT3G42BA-93).
The Busy Lamp Field connects to the M2250 attendant console. It displays information to help attendants perform their daily activities, including information relating to the operation of the console and the status of other consoles and extensions.
The BLF can provide status information for up to 150 consecutive extensions within the Meridian 1 system, when programmed as Standard BLF. If programmed as Enhanced BLF, it can show the status (busy or idle) of all extensions throughout the Meridian 1 system, including which console is the supervisory console.
In addition, the BLF can provide supplementary information about individual extensions, such as the reason the person is away (business, vacation, or illness), when the person is due to return, and an alternate extension where calls to the person should be directed.
Our customer service and quality assurance allows you to buy with confidence. All remanufactured and new business telephones and system parts come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
Please quote Nortel Busy Lamp Field for M2250 or product code: NT3G42BA when ordering.
- Status information
- Call waiting information
- Screen displays in any one of eight languages
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.