The Nortel DECT & WLAN Dect C4050 Euro, part number: NTPH88AA, is in stock and available from MF Communications.
Features include a backlit five-line by sixteen character display screen, built in duplex speakerphone and vibration alert. Along with a one hundred name/number directory and storage of the last twenty numbers dialled/received, the Nortel Dect C4050 includes voicemail, hold and transfer functions. Battery life is nine hours, or one hundred and twenty hours on standby.
This top of the range Dect handset operates on the GAP standards and is compatible with Meridian 1 and Succession 1000 systems.
All business phone systems and business phone solutions supplied by MF Communications come fully tested and with a full 1 year warranty. Please quote Nortel DECT & WLAN Dect C4050 Euro or product code NTPH88AA when ordering.
MF Communications stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business phone system spares and parts ,and deliver them worldwide.
- Built in, digital duplex speakerphone
- Caller ID
- Voice Mail Capability
- Call Transfer
- Call Hold
- Menu Operation
- Volume Control
- Ringer Control
- Voice message waiting indicator, new call indicator
- Call timer
- Key lock, vibration alert
- 100 names & numbers phone directory capacity
- 20 Dialled Calls Memory20 number Call Log Capacity
- LCD monochrome 5-line x 16 character backlit display
- Up to 540 min Talk Time
- Up to 120 h Standby Time
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.