The Nortel M2216 phone (product code: NT2K18CJ), also known as the BT Nortel Meridian M2216, or the Meridian Norstar M2216, is a multi line, digital phone that is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system.
This Nortel business phone comes in three colour options: black (NT2K18CJ-03), ash (NT2K18CJ-35) and grey (NT2K18CJ-93).
Part of the Aries M2000 Range, the M2216 phone is specifically designed for Call Centres, including an array of features, such as dual headset jacks for use by both supervisor and agent to assist in monitoring and training.
In addition the Nortel M2216 can be connected to a PC to run CAI applications, which are supported by Meridian Call Centres. This enables computer records and scripts to be matched to incoming calls and displayed at individual agent workstations.
The Nortel Meridian M2216 telephone can be customised by agents and supervisors in order to provide an optimum level of customer service. Office Phone Shop supplies a range of Nortel Meridian and Meridian Norstar phones and PBX spares.
All come fully remanufactured and boxed as-new, along with a full warranty. Please quote Nortel M2216 (Ash) or part number NT2K18CJ when ordering.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Nortel M2000 Series business phones and phone accessories including:
- Variety of configurations designed specifically for the call centre environment
- 16 Programmable line/feature keys
- Dual handset
- Headset Facility
- Built-in display for call related statistics
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.