The Nortel M2250 Console (product code: NT6G48AB) is available from MF Communications, fully tested, remanufactured & boxed like new, with a full warranty.
The Nortel M2250 Operator Console (product code: NT6G48AB) comes in two colour options: ash (NT6G48AB-35) or grey (NT6G48AB-93). It is also known as the Nortel Meridian M2250 console, and is a highly efficient call answering/message centre that is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system.
Designed for areas of high level call handling, the powerful, fully digital attendant M2250 Console handles and processes calls with high speed and efficiency.
MF Communication supply a range of Nortel and Meridian Option business phones and accessories. All remanufactured products are reconditioned to as-new status, replacing casings, hand pieces, buttons, and DESI strips, as required.
When contacting us about this product, please quote Nortel M2250 Console or product code: NT6G48AB.
MF Communications stocks the complete range of Nortel M2250 Series Console & accessories including:
M2250 Busy Lamp Field
- 2-line x 23 character tiltable, liquid crystal display
- Up to 20 TGB keys when in shift mode
- Up to 10 extra flexible feature keys when in shift mode (taking total to 20)
- Optional addition of a BLF to display status of up to 150 consecutive extensions
- Optional addition of ASM
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.