The Nortel M2616D Phone, product code: NT9K16GH, is also known as the Meridian Option M2616D or the Nortel Meridian M2616D.
The Nortel M2616D Phone comes in three colour options: black (NT9K16GH-03), ash (NT9K16GH-35) and grey (NT9K16GH-93).
This is a performance plus phone, specifically designed for users who require multiple lines and who need a range of features. It is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system.
Features of the BT Nortel M2616D include sixteen programmable feature keys, which can be increased to thirty eight or sixty by the addition of one or two Key Expansion Modules. These offer quick access to a wide range of features. The 'Display Queue' key allows users to view the number of occupied agent positions, as well as the waiting time of the longest call in the queue and the total number of calls in the Times Overflow.
A backlit display screen shows call information and integrated headset port and speaker allows for hands free calling. Office Phone Shop can supply a range of Nortel Meridian and Meridian Norstar equipment.
Please quote Nortel 2616D phone or part number NT9K16GH when ordering.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Nortel M2XXX Series business phones and phone accessories including:
- 16 Programmable line-feature keys
- Key Expansion Module(s) for a total of 60 line/feature keys
- Built-in handsfree
- Dual handsets
- Headset Facility
- Built-in display for call related statistics
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.