The Nortel M7100 Phone (NT8B15AA), also known as the Nortel Meridian M7100 and Meridian Norstar M7100, is the entry level telephone of the Meridian Norstar M family.
In the UK this business phone is also known as the BT M7100 phone.
The Nortel M7100 business phone comes in a choice of three colours; black (NT8B15AA-03), ash (NT8B15AA-35) or grey (NT8B15AA-93).
It is an easy to use single line telephone, with basic functionality and it is compatible with the Nortel Meridian telephone system. Areas where telephone calls are mainly received, rather than made, would benefit most from the Meridian Norstar M7100 model, such as reception areas, kitchens and lobbies.
The Nortel Meridian Norstar M7100 Phone is only compatible with the Nortel Meridian Telephone system, and is not suitable for home use.
The Meridian Norstar M7100 is available from MF Communications, fully remanufactured & boxed like new, with a full warranty, in a choice of three colours; black, beige or grey.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Nortel M7000 Series business phones and phone accessories including:
- One programmable memory button
- Feature button
- Time and Date Display
- Handsfree Dialling
- Volume Control
- Contrast Level Control
- Wall Mountable
- One-line by sixteen-character LCD Window
- Supported on all Norstar ICS Systems and BCM
- Available in 3 Colours (Black, Beige and Grey)
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.