The Nortel Norstar M7310 Phone (product code: NT8B22AA) is also known as Meridian Norstar M7310 and Nortel Meridian M7310.
It is a highly functional model of the Meridian Norstar M family, compatible with the Nortel Meridian telephone system and comes in the choice of three colours: black (NT8B22AA-03), ash (NT8B22AA-35) or grey (NT8B22AA-93).
The Nortel M7310 Phone is ideal for areas where frequent repeat calls are made, such as accounts, sales or purchasing departments, due to the extensive autodialing features of this model. In addition, secretaries, managers and professionals, who make and receive a large volume of calls, would also equally benefit from the M7310.
The Nortel Busy Lamp Field (BLF) may also be added to the Meridian Norstar M7310 to give additional features.
The M7310 is only compatible with the Nortel Meridian telephone system
MF Communications stock a complete range of Nortel M7000 Series business phones and phone accessories including:
- 12 dual function programmable keys
- Time and Date display
- Tilting Display
- One touch dialling
- Headset facility
- Volume Control
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.