The Nortel M7324 Phone (product code: NT8B42AA) also known as Meridian Norstar M7324 and Nortel Meridian M7324, is a fully functional top-of-the-range model of the Meridian Norstar M family, compatible with the Nortel Meridian telephone system.
The Nortel M7324 Phone comes in a choice of three colours; black (NT8B42AA-03), ash (NT8B42AA-35) or grey (NT8B42AA-93), and is ideal for secretaries, managers and professionals, who make and receive a large volume of calls and who require access to more than one line.
The ability to expand the features of the Meridian Norstar M7324 telephone by adding up to two Central Answering Position (CAP) modules, make it particularly attractive to those requiring a feature-rich telephone to support a high level of calls. The CAP modules can be attached to a terminal, each providing 48 extra feature buttons with LCD.
The M7324 is only compatible with the Nortel Meridian telephone system.
The Nortel M7324 Phone is available from MF Communications, fully remanufactured & boxed like new, with a full warranty, in a choice of three colours; black, beige or grey.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Nortel M7000 Series business phones and phone accessories including:
- 24 Programmable keys with Indicators
- Feature buttons
- Time and Date Display
- Handsfree One touch Dialling
- Headset Facility
- Full Norstar features
- Volume Control
- Contrast Level Control
- Wall Mountable
- Supported on all Norstar ICS Systems and BCM
- Available in 3 colours
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.