The Nortel ACM (product code: NTMN7150) is in stock from MF Communications.
The Nortel ACM is a Computer Telephony Interface Adapter for the Nortel Accessory Connection Module. It provides an interface between the M3900 digital phone series and a PC.
With a Nortel ACM connected to a PC via an RS-232-C serial cable and using the accompanying TAPI software, allows the M3900 digital series telephones to dial out from TAPI compliant software applications such as Outlook and ACT.
The Nortel ACM Nortel ACM (part number NTMN7150) is available from MF Communications, fully tested and remanufactured and with a warranty.
MF Communications supply a wide range of Nortel and Meridian phones, accessories and PBX spares, fully remanufactured an boxed as new. They are available for shipping worldwide.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Nortel M3900 Series phone accessories including:
- Requires that you have an ACM installed in your M3900 series digital telephone
- Only functions with Meridian 1
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.