The Nortel WLAN 2210 handset kit, incl battery and charger (part number NTTQ40BA) is available to order.
Supplied by MF Communications, The Nortel WLAN 2210 handset kit is fully tested and comes with a warranty.
The Nortel WLAN Handset 2210 is a standard-level wireless telephone, ideal for most workplace environments requiring mobile communication, including financial, education, healthcare, and hospitality. It helps improve mobility, responsiveness and productivity of employees as they move across the facility or campus. With telephony capabilities fully integrated with Nortel Communication Server platforms the WLAN Handset 2210 is designed for use as a premises-based device.
Full-featured, yet lightweight, the Nortel 2210 provides robust voice and data communication capabilities via WLAN IEEE 802.11b access points.
Please quote Nortel Meridian WLAN 2210 handset kit with battery and charger, or part number NTTQ40BA, when ordering.
- Delivers high quality voice communication over standards-based IEEE 802.11b Wireless LAN infrastructures
- Supports advanced telephony features and functionality
- Fully backlit pixel-based display
- Menu driven interface
- Side up/down navigation with select key
- Four context-sensitive softkeys
- Corporate Directory
- Personal Directory
- Callers List
- Redial List
- Virtual Office Login
- Status indicators provide quick notification of WLAN radio signal strength, voicemail messages, lines in use, and battery power remaining
- 2.5mm jack for handsfree headset operation
- User selectable ringtones or silent ring vibration options
- Support for WEP, WPA™-PSK, WPA2™-PSK, and Cisco Fast Secure Roaming (FSR)
- Quality of Service (QoS) with WLAN IP Telephony Gateway 2245 (using SVP) or with 802.11e Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.