Make your move with the Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Stereo Bluetooth headset. Offering seamless connectivity to your PC or smartphone, and integration with leading UC applications, it’s ready to work how you do.
With up to 45 meters (150 feet) of wireless range, enjoy mobility while calls and music stay crystal clear whether you’re at your desk, in the conference room, or in the kitchen.
With both active and passive noise cancellation, sophisticated mute controls, three precision-tuned microphones and high-definition stereo sound, enjoy freedom with no loss of fidelity.
MF Communications provide a warranty and rigorously test all remanufactured and refurbished telephones, system spares and parts from our warehouse in the UK. Please quote Plantronics Voyager Focus UC or product code 202652-01 when ordering.
- Works seamlessly across Bluetooth-enabled desk phones, laptops, mobile phones, tablets,and smart watches
- Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause music for incoming calls
- Enhanced voice alerts announce caller ID, mute and connection status, talk time level
- Dynamic Mute Alert feature senses and alerts you when you try to talk when muted
- Smart mic boom: wear on either side and maintain locations of R/L stereo and volume/track buttons
- On-demand active noise cancellation (ANC) so you can focus on your call or work
- Three precision tuned mics with enhanced DSP for superior background noise cancelling
- High-quality stereo design provides hi-fi stereo sound and a more immersive experience
- OpenMic button allows you to hear your surroundings when you need to
- Wideband audio for high quality PC telephony
- Leatherette ear cushions wrapped around pillow-soft memory foam
- Cushioned metal headband provides durability while maintaining a comfortable, secure fit
- Easily take the headset on the go with folding ear cushions and included carrying case
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.