The Siemens Optipoint 500 BLF is available in either arctic (part number S30817-S7107-A101) or manganese (part code S30817-S7107-A107).
The Siemens Optipoint 500 BLF (Busy Lamp Field) allows the expansion of the Optipoint 500 digital telephone range by providing an additional ninety programmable feature keys. This can increase call handling efficiency and accuracy and provides users with single button access to speed dial numbers or direct station selection (DSS).
The Optipoint 500 Busy Lamp Field can be connected to the Siemens Optipoint 500 Basic, Standard and Advance models.
MF Communications stocks a wide range of Siemens accessories and parts, including the Siemens Optipoint 500 BLF. It comes fully tested and/or remanufactured, re-boxed as new and with a warranty. All Siemens parts and phones can be shipped worldwide.
Please quote Siemens Optipoint 500 BLF or part number S30817-S7107-A101, when ordering.
MF Communications stock a complete range of Siemens Optipoint 500 business phones and phone accessories including:
- Provides an additional 90 keys with LED's
- Compatible with the Optipoint 500 (basic & standard), Optipoint 410 & 420 (standard & advance) & the Optipoint 600 office models
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.