The Teledex E Series Analog Corded phone (part number E200 Etrim) is an analog telephone that keeps guests connected.
Teledex E Series are available in single and two-line, analog, VoIP, corded, and cordless configurations, micro-footprint Teledex E Series phones have created an entirely new hotel guestroom telephone category. Originally designed to meet the limited space requirements aboard cruise ships, E Series phones require less room on the hotel guestroom desk and nightstand, and consume less energy in the manufacturing process, so the impact on the environment is smaller as well.
There are different options available, Up to twelve (12) configurable Guest Service Keys programmable guest service keys, Patented OneTouch voice mail retrieval etc please ask for further details.
MF Communications can supply the full range of Cetis Teledex business phones. Contact us for more information or click above to Get A Quote.
- Single or two-line speakerphones
- Eight (8) configurable Guest Service Keys
- Patented OneTouch voice mail retrieval
- Dual Neon/LED message-waiting light
- LED indicator lights for Speaker, Mute, & Hold keys, Line 1 & Line 2 keys (2-line models only)
- Electronic 3-way conference*
- EasyAccess™ data port
- Available in Ash or Black
- ETrim available
At MF Communications we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
MF Communications has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. You can contact us by calling +44 (0) 1892 514687 or email email@example.com.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
We ship worldwide from our UK warehouse. All international shipment charges are quoted per parcel. If your order exceeds the standard parcel size further shipment charges will be due before the order can be shipped. We will contact you directly with any additional shipment charges are due.
Read more information on UK and Worldwide Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify MF Communications Limited of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to MF Communications Limited.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in MF Communications Limited’s original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by MF Communications Limited. This ensures that goods have been purchased from MF Communications Limited. When the label is peeled back MF Communications Limited Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label is intact.
- Restocking Fee 20% UK Only. Returned Goods MUST be in re-saleable condition or customer will be charged full invoice value.